Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cosmo Kramer Haggarton


My mom told me that I have to start a blog before our baby girl is born. Since all my sisters have blogs also, I decided to give into the peer pressure.

So for my first post I decided to show you a picture of Cosmo taking a nap. He is so adorable isn't he? He is 3 years old and about 38 inches long (yes we measured him). Iguanas live about 15 years so we will have him for a long time and he is just going to get bigger. We love him as strange as that sounds!

8 comments:

brookegfunk said...

Yeah for yer new blog and Cosmo looks cute and ...a little dead . Look forward to new and exciting posts! Welcome to blogtown !

Kelli and Craig said...

Yay I got my very first comment!!

discodevo said...

I love that Cosmo!!!

but i think i will love daisy more!

p.s. good thing you posted a bulletin on myspace or else i wouldn't have know you were bloggn' it up.

Mrs. Dub said...

If I didn't know you, I might have assumed lizards weren't lovable. But now I know they can be (wo)man's best friend. Still, I'm excited for you to add a baby to the fam.

Glad you're in the blogosphere!

Mary said...

Welcome to Blog-land!

Chelsea said...

WOW! Haggartown has such nice weather!I'm so happy to be here!

The Haggartons said...

i love you guys bunches!!!

brooksybabe said...

Hello Haggarton Family, I was wondering what happened to you. The last time I saw you guys was on your wedding day. Kelli might not remember me but I grew up with the Haggarton family. I am excited for your new baby coming. Congrats!! Keri Brooks