Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still awaiting Daisy's big arrival....

This is the name banner I made (with a little inspiration from my mom) for Daisy's room. I took some cardboard letters and ovals and ironed on some extra fabric that my mom used for the crib bedding and closet curtains. I punched holes in the top of each circle and ties ribbon through them to string them all together. I then hot glued some Pink daisies on the other ovals. I am so proud of my creation!!! I love it!
My family threw me an awesome shower last week! It was so fun!! Everyone was so generous! When I came home that night my car was filled to the brim with presents for Daisy! Craig and I brought all the presents in (I made him do all the lifting of course) and we filled up Daisy's room! I was sitting in the middle of the room going through all the cute stuff. The room was packed!! Thanks to everyone for the presents and for making my shower so great!!




3 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

I have a funny feeling that Daisy isn't going to make it until June. But it doesn't matter if she comes early - her room already looks amazing! What a lucky little girl! I found this site today - http://www.heelarious.com/index.php - you should get her some!

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Darling Daisy Chain! and her room looks fab already! See you tomorrow! Love you my middle darling girl!!!!!

steph said...

yay for someone getting baby daisy converse! i could spot that box a mile away!