Sunday, January 17, 2010

Daisy...

...is pretty funny. Although she is going through her "terrible two's" at 18 months she is still as lovable as always. She started Nursery a few weeks ago and has only had a couple crying spells so far. She wants to do everything herself but can't quite figure out how sometimes.
Here are a few cute pictures of her lately.

Here she is with a cat costume on. She didn't think it was as fun as I did.
Here she is playing with the dirt at the park.
She insisted on going on the "big girl" swings.

3 comments:

The Thatchers said...

Her curls are so cute! I like the cat costume too.

Unknown said...

Hey Kelli! YES, we should throw a dinner party. I'm all for it! Anyway, I'm glad you found my blog, because then I found yours! I love the new pics of Daisy, especially in her cat costume. So cute it should be illegal.

Anonymous said...

Super cute for super cute girls! OG