Monday, June 21, 2010

VACATION!!!

First, here are a few pictures of Daisy at the beach.
She loves to play in the sand and water with her cousins and frends.

It makes her reeeeeaaaaaally tired!

We also went to Disneyland. This is usually the pose we get for EVERY picture!


We met Minnie! (I know I look like a crazy Disney person....and thats okay with me.)

Craig told me that when he was little, his mom would always tell him to show all his teeth so that he would have a smile in the picture. We tried this with Daisy and it worked like a charm.
Here is an adorable picture of her after her first swimming lesson.

2 comments:

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Daisy is the cutest thing ever!!!! I just love my girl! XO

Stephanie said...

Seriously, could she be any cuter?!?! I love her curls!